Building a Culture for Team Success
Great teams are the building blocks of successful organisations. Highly cohesive teams that appreciate and celebrate each other’s strengths and differences have greater teamwork skills, productivity, and engagement at work.
Would you describe your team as highly cohesive?
Do your teams celebrate each other’s differences or do these create conflict?
While diverse teams are more productive and perform better, they are also more likely to experience intra-team conflict and communication barriers in the workplace.
• Wondering how to work across cultures, languages, and generations?
• Intra-team conflicts stalling progress and results?
• Want to take your teams from good to great?
When team culture and relationships break down, so do many of the fundamental things for team success.
Getting to the heart of what’s affecting their performance can help.
Solve the challenges of Team Effectiveness with The Colour
Cut your stress in half
Remove communication barriers and silos
Create teams people love to be a part of
Hit your team targets and goals
Make hybrid or remote work, work
Discovering Team Effectiveness improves the way your people work together in a rapidly changing world.
Here’s how we do it
Starting with self-and-other-awareness, we help each team member understand their personal style of work, how their colleagues prefer to work, and how these individual and team preferences affect the team dynamic and overall performance. This makes the learning uniquely personal and applicable to the real world, right from the start.
We help teams:
• Understand the team’s strengths and potential areas of development.
• Build team direction, purpose, and vision.
• Break down interpersonal barriers and navigate conflict
So they can:
• Create clear and actionable plans that accelerate the team’s progress.
• Continue to operate, learn, and continuously improve collectively.
• Create a high performing culture of team success.
Who’s it for?
• Teams who lack direction, purpose, or vision
• Effective teams who want to become high performing
• Teams where interpersonal issues are a barrier to effectiveness
How it works
This programme is tailored to your specific requirements and delivered through a combination of personal and team performance diagnostics, team workshops, and facilitated discussions. Workshops and facilitated sessions can be delivered in-person or via a virtual format. Ongoing support and resources will be provided to help you embed the learnings into your organisation.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Highly recommended! My organisation have used The Colour Code for individual and team development using the Insights personality profile. The tool has been great, it’s easily understood, and the benefits are realised quickly. I particularly appreciate the expert advice and facilitation from Simon. For us, at the Bay of Plenty Regional Council, this has been a very positive and valuable investment.”
Director People & Leadership, Bay of Plenty Regional Council, NZ
“Simon’s Colour Code workshops were invaluable. After such a tough year with Covid, it was hugely beneficial for our team to take the time to complete the Insights programme and consider our differences and how we can best work together. Simon has a great facilitation style, and I highly recommend this workshop to any organisations looking to maximise interpersonal communication and team dynamics.”